We have invited several national and international experts to collaborate with (AC)³ as Associated Members (AM). They have been proposed by at least two Ordinary Members and then elected by the General Assembly of (AC)³.
Currently, the following scientists are Associated Members of (AC)³:
- Heiko Bozem (University of Mainz)
- Johannes Schneider (Max Planck Institute for Chemistry, Mainz)
- Astrid Lampert (University of Braunschweig)
- Corinna Hoose (Karlsruhe Institute for Technology, KIT)
- Emma Järvinen (National Center for Atmospheric Research, Boulder)
- Cedrick Ansorge (University of Cologne)