SAB Member Bruno Tremblay
Prof. Bruno Tremblay
Fields of expertise
- Sea-ice mechanics/dynamics/thermodynamic/ modelling
- Seasonal forecast of sea ice, decadal projection of sea ice
- Ice mass balance
- 2010- Associate Professor, McGill University
- 2006 Assistant Professor, McGill University
- 2005- Adjunct Research Scientist, LDEO, Columbia University
- 2000-04 Storke-Doherty Lecturer, LDEO, CU
- 1999-05 Doherty Associate Research Scientist, LDEO
- 1997-99 NOAA Postdoctoral Fellow in Climate and Global Change, LDEO
- 1997 PhD, McGill University, Department of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences.
- 1989-92 Aerodynamic engineer, Pratt & Whitney Canada Inc.